Thursday 7 February 2013

Limited edition Peter Rabbit collection at babyGap

Hi guys,
To celebrate the 110th anniversary of Peter Rabbit, babyGap have brought out a limited edition collection inspired by the stories. I love every single piece of the collection, both for boys and girls: great colours, lovely prints, and a quintessentially English feel characterise the whole collection. Once you see it, I defy anyone not to want it!
 photo peterrabbit1_zps1a8c3f84.png  photo peterrabbit3_zpsb228a0fc.png photo peterrabbit2_zps4a6e0ece.png
As soon as I saw the collection in my local Gap store I picked up the knitted Peter Rabbit hat for the little man: he's worn it every day since, and it is officially my new favourite hat for him! I then thought about it and went back for the Peter Rabbit face knitted jumper and the rabbit printed polo shirt.

My favourite piece from the whole collection though is the knitted Jemima Puddleduck hat: it's almost enough to make me wish I had a little girl! I also really like the vibrant blue boys shawl collared cardigan: this could well be my next purchase for Wilbur!

Have you seen the Peter Rabbit collection yet? Any purchases? I'd love to know what you think of it!

Love Tor x

Latest on Fabfrocks: SS13 - Candy colours from La Redoute
Latest on Fabfrocks at Home: Emma Bridgewater at TKMaxx for Comic Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment